After sixteen years we’ve got another baby at home and because of him we’re having a collection of baby food jars. So I decided to find ways to reuse, repurpose, recycle all of those baby food jars.
At first I was thinking to make a homemade jam or jelly then use the baby food jars to store them or use for my after school activities.
I’ve looked online the best and cool ways to reuse, repurpose or recycle the baby food jars. Here’s the list of ideas for you.
Thinking of ways to reuse them in the kitchen, food containers or gift ideas
- Magnetic Spice Jars I find this clever way to organize and store spices on the fridge door
- Pie in a Jar Treats this is a cool gift idea for family and friends
- Baby Food Jar S’more’s another great gift idea and easy to make
- Snowman Hot Chocolate Kits try this one if you’re looking for a low-cost gift
- Mason Jar Sippers brilliant way to recycle baby food jars
- Organize Spices this is fantastic way to organize your spices
- Try these two Party Favors or this Princess Party Favors
- Use them to store Sugar Scrub or Lip Scrub
Thinking of ways to reuse them in the classroom, art and crafts or after school activities
- Family Disney Rocket Globes
- Craft Mini Snow Globes
- You can even use them to make Mini Aquarium
- Make them simple Mini Lava Lamps
- You can use it to make Cute Candles
- Make this cute Photo Globes
- Use baby food jars to make Dyed Luminaries
- It’s also great to use baby food jars as Pincushion
There are tons of creative and fun ways to use them in the kitchen, party favor, classroom, arts and crafts or after school activities. Let us know how do you recycle your baby food jars.